Mombasa Beach Tours & Safaris in 2 Days Tsavo East, Taita Hills and Saltlick Adventure one of the most popular Kenya Wildlife and Beach Holiday Adventure tour that combines all that makes Kenya the east African Safari capital destinations.
2 Day Tsavo East, Taita Hills, & Saltlick Tour Highlights:
2 Day Tsavo East, Taita Hills, and Saltlick Adventure Mombasa Beach to Beach Safari led by Skilled Experience Multilingual Private Guides.
Tsavo East National Park Safaris
– Unlimited Game viewing exploring the park
– Lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, antelope, warthog, ostrich, Baboons, birds…
– Herds of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling or simply foraging
– The beautiful man-made Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal Voi River is visited by thousands of animals and is a great game viewing destination.
– Mudanda Rock – this whale-backed rock towers above a natural dam, which acts as a draw to thousands of elephant
– Accommodation at Tsavo Voi Safari Lodge
Taita Hills Game Sanctuary; Tours Mombasa
– Scenic landscapes
– It hosts cape buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion, cheetah, Masai giraffe, zebra, hartebeest, impala, waterbuck, Thomson’s gazelle, lesser kudu, dik-dik, and other plain game
– The great diversity of birdlife
– Adjacent to Tsavo West
Combine your tour of ‘Theatre of the Wild” – Tsavo East National Park with the privately-owned Taita Hills Game Sanctuary where you will spend the night at the Salt Lick Lodge.
The lodge is built around a salt lick that is regularly visited by different wildlife including large herds of elephants, buffaloes, and zebras.
NB: Mombasa Beach Tours & Safaris core values:
A wide variety of animals including Cape buffalo, African bush elephant, African leopard, Masai lion, cheetah, Masai giraffe, zebra, hartebeest, impala, waterbuck, Thomson’s gazelle, lesser kudu, dik-dik and other plain game
The great diversity of birdlife: Salt Lick Lodge has an underground tunnel and bunker with ground-level windows that offer close access to a variety of animals as they drink water.
Tsavo East is home to the Fringed-eared Oryx, Lesser Kudu, The long-necked Giraffe Gazelle – Gerenuk.
With luck, you might spot the critically endangered Hirola or Hunter’s hartebeest in Tsavo East National Park.
Rare birds including the Somali Ostrich and the Vulturine Guinea Fowl
End of 2 Days Mombasa Beach Tours & Safaris:
- (Talk to your Travel specialist Now to Help customize your I deal African Luxury Safari Trip)
Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
You’ll be dropped off at the airport/Back to the Hotel at the end of;